7th September 1768
10th November 1849
The Farmhouse .. Lloyd House is a Georgian building situated on Sampson Road. It was built between 1742 and 1752 by Sampson Lloyd, the founder of Lloyds Bank. The building is currently used as offices by the Bromford Corinthia Housing Association
Intro, Biographical Information, Notes etc:
Left quakers in 1840 and became a leader of a Brethren company in Birmingham.
His father founded Lloyds Bank.
Quaker Lloyds in the Industrial Revolution
"Three Months in Great Britain"
The Elusive Quest of the Spiritual Malcontent