FWIW the address of the Kingsland meeting was Bedford Hall, 54 Downham Road, Kingsland, London E
According to https://www.british-history.ac.uk/vch/middx/vol10/pp130-144#h3-0021;
Downham Road hall, N. side at no. 68, used by 1894. Attendance 1903: 63 a.m., 77 evg. Served as Meth. mission room 1907 after Brethren moved to Bedford hall, no. 54 at corner of Mortimer Rd., which closed c. 1952.
From Google Maps it looks like the building has been converted.