The meeting in T.W. that went with F.E.R. in 1890 moved here in 1934; it can be seen in the Taylor address lists on the archive page. After the disaster of 1970, this became a 'Renton' meeting,and has only just closed its doors. Previous to brethren it had been a Weslyan chapel;
This extract from "A History of the Non-Conformist Churches in Tunbridge Wells .. " explains the history of the building and when the Brethren aquired it.