Born: 1st January 1866
Died: 1st October 1942
Intro, Biographical Information, Notes etc:
Born: Mile End, Middlesex, England.
Father: Josiah Goodman - 28th February 1835 ~ 29th January 1911.
Mother: Lucy Holloway - 1838 ~ 8th December 1919.
Arthur - 1859-1877; Florence - 1860-; Sidney - 1863-1938; Caroline - 1865-1938; Herbert - 1868-1909; Eliza Mary - 1870 -; Clement - 1873-; Ethel - 1874-; Montague - 1875-1958; Margaret - 1877-; Alfred - 1878-1972.
Books & Pamphlets:
- The Epistle of Eternal Life: An Exposition of the First Epistle of John (1931, 67 pp)
- Sin; its Nature, Consequences, and Remedy (5 - The "Witness" Manuals (P&I)) (36 pp)
- God's Principles of Gathering (118 pp)
- The Miracle of Prophecy (30 pp)
- Full Surrender (32 pp)
- British Israelism Weighed in the Balances (12 pp)
- Seventy Familiar Bible Stories (1931, 278 pp)
- The Gospel We Preach (1936, 94 pp)
- Paths of Peace for Pilgrims Heavenward by Henry Pickering (1938, 205 pp) 3
- Alive From the Dead (68 pp) 1
- The Spiritual Legacy of George Goodman (1949, 176 pp) - still under Copyright, not downloadable.
- Great Truths Simply Stated; Subjects of Practical and Personal Import to Young and Old - Illustrated by Type and Incident (135 pp)
- What to Teach and How to Reach The Young (254 pp)
- Seventy Best Bible Stories (1928, 272 pp)
- Challenge! A Series of Dialogues with a Young Christian on Problems of Faith and Conduct (1937, 94 pp)
- Seventy Less-Known Bible Stories (1938, 330 pp)