1927 to 1968
Edited by: Dr H A Cameron (first editor) and later by the brothers Pell. (Peter J. Pell Junior from March 46 (LOI-49))
Published by\in: Grand Rapids, Michigan
The first series began in January 1927 and the new series in July 1933.
"A Magazine Devoted to Ministry Concerning Christ and the Church."
Followed on from "Our Record" and was later renamed "The Uplook"
"was initially acceptable in conservative Gospel Halls, but soon became more and more aligned with looser GH’s and the conservative chapels."
- NS1 - 1933
- NS2 - 1934
- NS3 - 1935-6 (18 issues.)
- NS7 - 1940
- NS17 - 1950 (Compilation of 12 single issues.)
- NS32.12 - 1965
- NS9.2 - 1942 (Tribute to Wm J. McClure.)