Born: 22nd April 1822
Died: 8th August 1881
Intro, Biographical Information, Notes etc:
Birth: Rescobie, Forfar, Scotland.
Death: Cuthbert, Midlothian, Scotland., age 59.
Burial: Grange Cemetery, (Plot # 823) Edinburgh, Scotland.
Wife: Mary Leighton Laird – 13th February 1821 ~ 11th February 1900, age 78.
Books & Pamphlets:
- Pentecostal Times (1876, 350 pp)
- Looking Unto Jesus (1869, 177 pp)
- Safe through the Blood of Jesus (105 pp)
- The Friends of Jesus Directed and Encouraged (1860, 241 pp)
- The Holy Spirit, The Seal of Sonship and the Earnest of Glory (49 pp)
- The Blood of Jesus (1860, 153 pp)
- Letters about Jesus (1860, 155 pp)
- Authentic Records of Revival, Now in Progress in the United Kingdom (1860, 499 pp)
- The Paths of the Lord (160 pp) 1
- The Spirit of Jesus (1862, 149 pp)
- Christ Once Suffered for Sins (29th Aug 1875, 33 pp)
- The Song of Songs (1876, 254 pp)